Footpaths and Rights of Way

The tree lined avenue leading to Blatchborough in 1990.

There were originally 14 designated footpaths within the parish.

The footpath connecting the churchyard to the Holsworthy Road was withdrawn by the Parish Council to enable the Men's Institute to be constructed in the early 1920's.

The footpath from Bradworthy Mill to Little Ford was redesignated as a bridleway in 1971.

FromTo
NorthmoorLower Dinworthy
Westash CottageQuoit Gate
CrossparkWhiteley
Village SquareHolsworthy Road
BradworthyCleverdon-Silworthy Cross Road
WaterlandSutcombe
SilworthyField Irish
Dinworthy RoadBlatchborough Road
DinworthyMaddocks
North WordenWorden
StowfordWest Stowford
Bradworthy MillLittle Ford
StonefordNorth Wrangworthy